Beloit College is committed to providing students with continuity in their studies, being in-session in Fall 2020, and being proactive in protecting the health and safety of the campus community and the surrounding Stateline area.
May 30, 2020 - Important Information
- All on-campus events are canceled, and athletic events on or off-campus are canceled.
- Summer Block and CLS courses will be taught online or otherwise remotely throughout the summer.
- Faculty & staff continue to work remotely through June and July if they are able to do so.
- Orientation for new students will happen in three virtual sessions beginning June 15.
- Concrete plans for the upcoming academic year will be announced by July 2.
- The fall 2020 semester will be divided into two modules, with students taking two courses per module.
Please use the COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org address to ask questions or share concerns about the virus and its impact on the college community.
The COVID-19 Task Force members are Eric Boynton, Cecil Youngblood, Elizabeth Brewer, Tara Girad, Leslie Davidson, and Pam McQuesten.
Seeking Medical Advice
Faculty and staff with questions or concerns about their health should seek medical advice from their preferred provider.