Beloit College has made changes to the spring semester that are focused on providing students with continuity in their studies and being proactive in protecting the health and safety of the campus community and the surrounding Stateline area.
March 14, 2020 - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Beloit College will be extending spring break through the week of March 16 - 22.
- Classes will resume online or otherwise remotely beginning March 23 and continuing throughout the spring semester.
- All on-campus events are canceled.
- Athletic events on or off-campus are canceled.
- At this time, Beloit College is not asking students who are studying abroad to return home.
Please read the letter sent from President Bierman that was sent to students, parents, faculty, and staff on March 14.
- March 14 – Letter to Parents from President Scott Bierman
- March 14 – Letter to Beloit Faculty & Staff from President Scott Bierman
- March 14 – Letter to Beloit Students from President Scott Bierman
- March 12 – Letter to Faculty & Staff from COVID-19 Taskforce
- March 12 – Letter to Beloit Students from COVID-19 Taskforce
- March 11 – Letter to Beloit Students from President Scott Bierman
- March 6 – Letter to Beloit College Community from COVID-19 Task Force
- March 4 – Letter to Students and Parents
Please use the COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org address to ask questions or share concerns about the virus and its impact on the college community.
The COVID-19 Task Force members are Eric Boynton, Cecil Youngblood, Elizabeth Brewer, Tara Girad, Leslie Davidson, and Pam McQuesten.
Seeking Medical Advice
Faculty and staff with questions or concerns about their health should seek medical advice from their preferred provider.