Library is Closed
Librarians are available to help with research and answer other questions.
- Ask a Librarian Chat and Knowledgebase
- Make an Appointment with Haley Lott
- Make an Appointment with Kelly Leahy
Library Material Due Dates
Beloit College Materials
The library has proactively extended due dates for all library materials.
- If you are graduating in May, please try to return your library materials by May 15th.
- Returning students, staff, and faculty, please try to return your library materials by September 7th.
InterLibrary Loan Materials
We have requested extensions on all InterLibrary Loan materials. Please contact Cindy Cooley (email@example.com) with any InterLibrary Loan questions.
Printing on Campus
The Pearsons Lab printer is still available for student use. It has been moved outside of the lab. Please print to the Lexmark color/bw queue and then release the print job with your School ID.
Please submit a School Dude Ticket for further assistance.
LITS has a YouTube page that contains a variety of videos for faculty and students.
Here are a few videos that may be helpful for you as you make the transition to distance teaching & learning: