“The Alumni Board is one of the organizations that can bridge the gap between alumni and students, giving people like me opportunities to give back the college they love and, more importantly, giving students the opportunities to connect to the greater Beloit family.”
Cameron Dieter’16, current Alumni Board member
On an on-going basis, the Board of Directors of the Alumni Association:
- works to encourage and foster alumni support of and involvement with the College
- arranges and presents the annual Alumni Assembly during Reunion
- plans and assists in the organization of alumni events
- selects recipients of alumni awards and Distinguished Service Citations
- stays informed about the activities and needs of the College
The Board of Directors meets two times per year on campus.
Meet the members of the Alumni Association Board of Directors:
Board Vice President
Immediate Past President
Elected members are nominated by other alumni, class agents, class officers, or are self-nominated. To nominate yourself or someone else for the Board of Directors, please fill out the form below. We appreciate your interest!