Tuition & Aid
Beloit College is one of the best values in higher education.
We get it — it’s stressful to figure out how to pay for college, especially in times of uncertainty. We want to offer you chances to talk with our financial aid staff through one-on-one calls, including after hours options, and live webinars. Find the option that fits your needs. Here’s some good news: U.S. News ranks Beloit College one of the best values among national liberal-arts colleges and Money magazine calls us “one of the best colleges for your money.”
Because we’re committed to making a Beloit College education affordable for all students, we combine need-based grants, merit-based scholarships, student loans, work study, and state and federal funds into our financial aid packages.
Here’s what you need to know about our costs and aid:
- 98% of Beloit College students receive gift aid (grant or scholarship money you don’t have to pay back).
- The average grant/scholarship award is more than $27,000.
- We offer nearly a dozen merit scholarships, which can be combined for up to $41,000 a year.
- International students can’t take out federal loans. To compensate for this, we offer merit scholarships for international students.
Costs for the 2019-20 Academic Year
Student Activity Fee
Meals (full meal plan-required the first year)
|Total Direct Costs||$60,892|
Health Insurance-domestic students (estimate)*
Books and Supplies (estimate)
Personal Expenses (estimate)
|Total Indirect Costs||$4,042|
* All international students must purchase the College’s health insurance plan; domestic students may opt out with proof of comparable coverage.