Engage your intelligence, imagination, and curiosity at Beloit College.
Congratulations on your admission to Beloit College! We are so excited to welcome you to our community.
We welcome you to join us for one of our Admitted Student Open House events on campus this spring! These programs are a celebration of your admission into Beloit College, a chance to meet other admitted students, and a great opportunity to experience life as a Beloiter. We offer both one-day and two-day programs.
Two-day programs (see the schedule for our February 2020 program)
- Admitted Student Open House I (Sunday-Monday, February 16-17)
- Admitted Student Open House IV (Sunday-Monday, April 19-20)
- Admitted Student Open House II (Saturday, March 21)
- Admitted Student Open House III (Saturday, April 4)
If you cannot attend any of our admitted programs, we can schedule an individual visit tailored to your interests. Visiting campus in person can help you get a better sense of whether Beloit College is the right fit for you.
Would like to visit for a Admitted Student Open House, but cost is a concern? Admitted students can now apply for a travel grant. Applying is simple. We want to hear why you want to come or what aspects of Beloit College you want to learn more about.
Interested in applying? Here’s how:
- Fill out this form
- Share with us what you’re hoping to learn more about during your visit to Beloit. You could submit your answer as a video (less than 2 minutes), write a short essay, create a listicle, or compose a poem. It’s up to you! (A link or Word/PDF file can be attached through the application; just click on the link in step #1.)
- Send us your completed application by the deadline dates listed on the form.
Beloit College hosts events for admitted students across the world in the spring. These receptions are opportunities for you to meet future classmates and Beloit College alumni. Register for an event near you.
Current event locations (registration and details coming soon):
- Portland, Oregon (Saturday, March 7)
- Seattle, Washington (Sunday, March 8)
- Minneapolis, Minnesota (Sunday, March 15)
- San Francisco Area, California (Sunday, March 15)
- Los Angeles, California (TBD)
- Chicago, Illinois (TBD)
Explore your on-campus housing options at Beloit College and submit your Beloit College Housing Agreement and Placement Questionnaire.
Deadline: On or before your date of deposit. Beloit College does not require an additional housing deposit, and there is no penalty for early submission.
To start connecting with classmates, join your class on Facebook. - coming soon!
Show your Beloit College spirit and shop online at Turtle Creek - The Beloit College Bookstore for sweatshirts, t-shirts, and more!
If you have been admitted and are choosing to take a gap year before you enroll, there are two additional steps to be completed.
First, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to defer your enrollment at Beloit College. This request should include what you plan to do during your gap year (specific program, work, volunteer opportunities, travel, etc.). Your request should be submitted before the reply date stated in your offer of admission.
Once your request has been received and approved by the admissions committee, you will be provided with a link to make your enrollment deposit. We require a $500 deposit to defer your acceptance to Beloit College until the following fall semester. In rare cases, a first year student may defer for only one semester.
Please note that your offer of admission can only be deferred for up to one year, and that you cannot be a degree-seeking student at another institution during your gap year.